Having some time just for ourselves these days is hard to find. Having someone who wants to listen, without making judgements or telling you what is best for you, is even more difficult to find.
I offer you a confidential, non-judgemental place where you can discuss any issues that may be concerning you.
This could be about feeling:
- Unable to cope & not sure why
- Depressed or low mood
- Low in self-esteem
- Lacking confidence
Or because of a particular problem such as:
- Relationships with partner, family or friends
- Loss (this may be a loved one, a pet, a job or money)
- Addictions such as alcohol, recreational drugs, gambling, eating
- Abuse including physical, emotional and sexual
- Life Changes such as jobs, re-locations, marriages, university etc
How can counselling help?
People come to counselling for different reasons. Perhaps you have had one significant event that you feel has affected you negatively, or you simply want to improve close relationships in your life.
Whatever the reason, talking to someone like me who is a skilled, trained listener can help you:
- Feel more in control of your life
- Feel less isolated and lonely
- Feel better about yourself
- Feel valued
- Come to terms with issues from the past if you want to
- Consider different options
- Discover your own solutions
I work in a Humanistic way and believe we each know ourselves better than anyone else, but sometimes emotions, self-belief, self-image or other difficulties accessing our feelings can get in the way. My aim is to help you access your true feelings and wishes, then explore alternatives to find the path that works best for you at the time. At a pace that suits you.
Remote counselling via Zoom video is now available.
For more information and to make an appointment, please contact:
Mobile: 07887 870586